2020 IB SENIOR RECOGNITION CEREMONY SAVE THE DATE: FRIDAY, MAY 8TH – 6 PM
IB SENIOR RECOGNITION CEREMONY
SAVE THE DATE: FRIDAY, MAY 8TH; 6 PM
IB RECOGNITION PARENT VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
IB has a tradition where Freshman, Sophomore and Junior parents plang the Senior Recognition Ceremony. It is a very special ceremony recognizing these very these hardworking seniors at an intimate event that celebrates them and the IB community.
This is a great opportunity to get to know the IB Teachers and other IB parents!
Please sign-up to join the Recognition Committee in one of the roles below:
- Assistant Chair: Two-year commitment, second year will co-chair the event. Owns event programs.
- Art Exhibition: Photograph the Senior IB Art for the programs and set-up the art display at the event.
- Senior Coordinator: Event Set-up and coordinates senior presenters at the event
- Invitations: Coordinates on-line invitations and RSVPs using Eventbrite.
- Reception: Two people to order the cake and water and coordinate decorations the day of the event.
- Sign-In Desk: Three people to man the Sign-in Desk the night of the event and assist the Sophomore and Junior Volunteers with their roles.
Thank you! Please email us with your area of interest.
Lori Markson and Charu Kaiwar